Monday, June 1, 2009

Beginning of Summer

I think it's interesting that while my peers the english and math teachers started their summers last week, mine didn't really start until today, and even then, I was at school most of the day. I also managed to get in two SAE visits and schedule a few more! This week should be busy with visits, but this is my chance to see students on their turf, which is always a good thing.
Today I started one thing on my list with my first guitar lesson. It was short, but fun, and I'm excited to learn something new and different. I also committed to drinking only water (okay, and maybe a little coffee) in an effort to be more healthy. I guess Walter will have to make his afternoon soda runs on his own!
I told walter this is the summer that I concentrate on me. What I meant to say is that this is the summer I want to do more things that are truly good for me. Part of that includes tomorrow going to the fitness center and getting signed up. I have to do this for me. For You.
Jesus help me do what I cannot do on my own.

No comments: